2/8/08

Letter-A-Day: G

My friend Christi Bonds is opening her practice at Integrative Medicine of Kentucky today. She does mostly eastern medicine and she was the one that treated me with acupuncture. She is celebrating her opening with a small gathering of friends and neighbors and we are going to celebrate the Chinese New Year. So I decided that for my "thing" yesterday, I was going to make something for her. So I made her some fortune cookies. So if the letter of the day is "G", how did I justify making fortune cookies, you ask? Well, this are not any kind of fortune cookies this are GOOD fortune cookies! Hey, it's my blog and I do whatever I want to do, ok?

One funny thing. When I was opening the package of googly eyes, I read "Keep out of the reach of children." Googly eyes? Really? Hmmm...

No comments: