5/18/08

Kandisnky Sunday - We're moving!

The other day the mortal sat me down and gave me a long talk about moving to a new town and being a good cat and yada yada... I really wasn't listening because all I could think of was WE ARE MOVING!!!! Think of all the new places to see, all the new adventures, all the new species of feathered monsters to kill. The mortal said something about two cats that were living in the house we are moving to but then again I wasn't paying attention because all I was thinking was WE ARE MOVING!!!

I'm so much ready for the big city. Is that where we are going? I hope so. Even though I was born in Mayfield, KY, I'm too cultured for this small town. I need the nightlife, the shinny lights, I can't hardly wait!

So the mortal's mother came over to help her pack. I decided to help her too.

The sooner we are packed, the sooner we leave, I think.

I better pack myself well. I don't want a shipping accident.

Today we went on a road trip. We went to see a not so nice man that stick me with needles and put some stinky liquid on my back. I was a brave cat and I didn't even cried once because I don't want the mortal to think that I'm a coward and not take me with her because WE ARE MOVING!!! Take that whippets!

3 comments:

madre-terra said...

When we came to Paducah in January to check it out we ate at The Stranded Cow. I really like it.
And...the picture of Kadinsky upside in the box is exactly what one of my cats does while we try to pack. Such is a cat.
You seem so calm and collected and at peace with your move...will you send of that energy my way?

Patience-please said...

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye BYE BYE BYE STOOPID C-A-T!!!! Wrap youself up in that bubble wrap extra tight so there's no air Ha ha ha ha ha ahaaaaa!!!! Only why don't you leave your little human here so our servants stop moping around being more useless than usual?

wags to the human but not to the C-A-T from the whippets

Patience-please said...

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye BYE BYE BYE STOOPID C-A-T!!!! Wrap youself up in that bubble wrap extra tight so there's no air Ha ha ha ha ha ahaaaaa!!!! Only why don't you leave your little human here so our servants stop moping around being more useless than usual?

wags to the human but not to the C-A-T from the whippets