1/23/09

25 Random Things About Me

1. When I was a baby I had a cast on before I could walk. My Mom still has that cast.
2. My name is my grandmother's name backwards. Her name means hospitality in Russian. Does that make me unhospitable?
3. My grandfather was an important organist in Puerto Rico in the 50's.
4. My cousin is a famous Reggeaton singer.
5. I had two imaginary friends named Chiri and Coco.
6. My sister read my diary when I was 9 years old. Even thought I really want to, I have never been able to keep a journal. I have started many. This blog is as close as I have gotten.
7. I went to an all-girl Catholic school all my life.
8. I was the head cheerleader in my class in High School.
9. I was the national treasurer of the National Honor Society in Puerto Rico.
10. I sang Alto in my High School Glee Club.
11. If I wasn't so practical I would have majored in Dance in college. Glad I didn't.
12. I have a degree in Hotel Management that I never used.
13. I lasted ten years with my first boyfriend.
14. I have only one regret in life.
15. I only consider two people by best friends and I would do anything for them. I have a lot of other close friends and I would do almost anything for them.
16. I was in love with Chayanne and Brad Pitt.
17. I watched Rain Man and Chances Are about 20 times.
18. My favorite band is The Decemberists.
19. I have been attacked by big dogs twice in my life.
20. I don't think I am as great as some people think I am.
21. I never thought I would say this but living in Kentucky was the best time of my life so far.
22. I mainly make art as an ego boost.
23. I always think that the grass is greener on the other side.
24. Always thought that college had been a waste of time but here I am again after figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
25. Things are looking up.

No comments: