5/31/08

Introducing Tarina and Kiara

Last night me and my two nieces made birds. We got the pattern from the Spool Sewing Blog.

It was not the easiest project to do with kids but they did it. They are very talented like her aunt. Kiara is 6 years old and a soccer superstar that can't sit still and talks way too much.

Tarina is 13 years old and a math genius with ipod headphones permanently attached to her ears and a lovely teenager attitude.

The trend of dividing neighborhoods maybe was my fault because I just arrived here and the neighborhood is already divided. Kiara's friends are divided because one group wants me to be here so Kiara stops talking about me coming. The other group doesn't want me here because that is going to mean that Kiara is going to have less time to play with them.

No comments: