5/11/08

I'll miss... mary and the ilist

I'll miss cute, cute, cute Mary Thorsby and iListPaducah.com. I think that is the closes I'm ever going to get to being famous and having paparazzi around me. iList is an events calendar web site for Paducah but every week they have special articles. Mary was obsessed with me (in a good way) and featured me on the site quite a bit. My bag was the first iLove It of the week.

I was the fifth iDate of the week. She outed my blog which was meant to be to keep my family up to date with what was going on in my life and she told all of Paducah.

She talked about it in the site and in her blog numerous times. Especially about my short lived dating life. Exhibit A. Exhibit B. Exhibit C. And then she compared me to Katie Holmes. Which I'm not complaining about.

Now I have complete strangers come up to me and talk to me about my personal life. That has been a little creepy but over all it was a good thing. It made me take my blog more seriously and make it more generally interesting instead of just telling what I'm doing. Plus my family doesn't read it anyway so at least I'm not wasting my time because someone is.

And finally in their First Year Anniversary article, she ended the article saying the nicest things about me.
This long post is just to say that even though the iList took most of the free time my BFF had to spend with me (she is the designer of the website), iLove the iList and the iList loves me.

2 comments:

Nikki D. May said...

Yes, iList loves you, Mary Thorsby loves you, and your BFF loves you the most! Don't leave us!

Mary Thorsby said...

Aynex, this is so sweet! Thank you -- we love you and will miss you terribly! But we'll keep you as part of the team. The beauty of the Web: We can be anywhere and still be close by! xoxoomt