5/13/08

Adios Paducah Opening

On May 9th was the opening reception of my first solo exhibit Adios Paducah at Aspire Arts Gallery. I got a haircut and highlights earlier that day and I looked fabulous. Here I am with Janet O'Rourke, one of the owners of the gallery.

People started coming at 6 pm and they kept coming and coming. Almost everyone there I knew. I didn't know I knew so many people.

Most of the night I sat in my throne and said hello to all my adoring fans. My friend Lourdes came from Puerto Rico for the opening. She is the best friend ever.


I wasn't the only one looking fabulous.

Later people started sitting in the porch visiting,

then the music started

and also the dancing.

Oh yeah, there was also some art.




Don't pay attention to the goober blocking the art.

So far I have sold almost half of the show. The show will be up until June 6th. The gallery is at 611 North 6th Street in Paducah. They are open Fridays and Saturdays. I am really happy that everyone came to the opening and I got to see everyone before leaving. It was a great night.

1 comment:

anessa arehart said...

Tiny A,

You hair looks fabulous!!!!! You are way hot.

xo,

The other Tiny A.