1/23/08

Today is... full of holidays.

Today is apparently a very celebrated day.

First of all, today is Measure Your Feet Day. I measured my feet, probably for the first time ever and I'm proud to say that they measure 8.5" long x 2.75" wide. By the way, I'm size 7 if you were thinking of buying me some shoes. What is the measurement of your feet?


Today is also Cold Cold Cold Day. The coldest temperature ever recorded in the United States was today at Prospect Creek Camp, Alaska, in 1971: -79.8 Degrees F. Brrr! We are not that cold but it feels pretty cold at 34 degrees. It's been pretty cold here at the Texaco Station. Do you think I have been drinking enough Etcetera coffee?


So today I bundled up. I'm wearing two pants, a turtleneck, a sweater and a jacket and a neighbor brought me a portable heater. Now I'm starting to sweat.

And finally today is National Handwriting Day so to celebrate this day, here you go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Measure your feet day, huh? That's too funny! By all means, keep researching the crazy holidays. LOL. My feet are 10 x 4.

timerulesmylife said...

I wear a 7 also, and am a complete SHOE freak, but I haven't had the time to measure my feet! I will get right on that!