11/5/07

Some Stuff...

So yesterday was my day off and I wasted all my time. I googled my name (I know, I'm vain) and found out there is a person in Hawaii with my name. She (or he) has a blog. I have no idea what she (or he) is talking about but it is cool to know I'm not alone in the world. I met another Aynex so at least I know there are 3 of us.

Dinsky hasn't adjusted to the time change. He usually wakes me up at 6:30 am, now he is waking me up at 5:30 am. Note to self: I got to start closing the bedroom door.

I had the best dinner at the Renzulli's. Angel hair pasta with homemade pesto and sausages. I confessed to him after 3 1/2 years that I'm not particularly fond of pasta but I like his. It is so nice when you don't feel like cooking and can call a neighbor half an hour before dinner, invite yourself over, having them pick you up and bring home the leftovers.

On the dating front, I have another date at the end of the week. He is so wrong for me, he's got to be right, right? He is so wrong for me , he will probably end up being the love of my life. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: