9/29/07

Dinsky Saturdays


I finally got a picture of The Dinsk using the potty. Today is officially the last day of potty training but since we had some issues earlier this week, I have decided to leave the tray a couple more days. Don't tell him I posted the picture on my blog. He is very private. Look how he is facing the toilet lid. He is thinking "If I don't see her, she can't see me."

Sometimes we dress up for dinner. Don't tell him that his tail is in the water bowl.



==================================
People around the world learn more than just their native language, like learning English in the United States. If you'd like to learn Spanish then the Internet is a great resource for learning Spanish or other languages. You can also learn English as a second language through various online education programs, free or not.
==================================

No comments: