6/11/06

At least I got the bread...

Yesterday was the LowerTown Second Saturday Gallery Walk that we have every month. One of the galleries was having an opening and Rob and I went. There a woman came up to me an told me that she belongs to the Methodist Church that I made a quilt of. She had baked me a loaf of lemon poppy seed bread as a thank you gift for making the quilt and letting them enjoy it while it hangs at the church this month. She knew I was going to go to the opening so she brought it there because she didn't had any way of getting in touch with me.


The bread is really good and if the quilt does not sell, at least I got the bread. Seriously, it was really nice of her to do that and making this quilt has made more people aware of my work and that is a good thing. Even if it doesn't sell, it was worth it. Maybe I'll start looking at other churches in town. We have plenty!

No comments: