7/17/05

First posting

Hello:

Ok... let's try this out. Just to have everyone caught up with what has been going on in my life here's a brief summary. Rob and I moved to Paducah, KY in January 2004. We moved here as part of the Artist Relocation Program. The program was started by the city of Paducah to revitalize a historic neighborhood close to downtown, LowerTown. The houses in this neighborhood are beautiful Victorian old houses that had been neglected thru the years and where in bad shape. The city and the local back created incentives for artists to move here, fix up the houses and set up galleries and business in the houses. We bought a house that was build in the 1850's and are in the process of fixing it up. I'm renting space in an art gallery nearby to show and sell my work. Rob is working on the house, making music and starting a career as a proffessional poker player. At first I had my doubts about the poker thing but he has been doing really well and making $$ so I'm not complaining.
I hope everyone enjoys this blog and doesn't get too boring. I wanna hear from y'all soon.

No comments: