12/14/09

Failure to Air

I finished school and got a degree in Digital Media Design. It was a rough couple of months at the end because I needed a science to graduate and don't know why I thought that taking Chemistry was a good idea. And because I like to torture myself, I decided to take it online. It was a lot of nights of this



Ok, the wine didn't help. This didn't help either



But by some miracle I ended up getting B's in my midterm and final and managed to get a C in the class after getting two F's and a D in the exams. I didn't learn any chemistry this semester but I did learned something. Never take such a hard class in your last semester in college that doesn't even have anything to do with your mayor and for the love of everything that is holy, don't take it online!

Another time I'll post what I did in my design class but I'll leave you today with the final project for my TV Production class. My acting part is small. I did a lot of the editing and the animation. I am more of a behind the scenes kind of person. I'm pretty happy with the result.

No comments: