8/27/09

And so it starts....

This is the begining of the end. My last semester in school. These are my classes:

Chemistry. Yes, Chemistry. What was I thinking? I needed a science to graduate and there wasn't any other science that would fit in my schedule unless I wanted to go to school on Saturday. Plus it is online so that means I don't need to go to school. I don't know if taking it online is a good thing or a bad thing. We'll see...

All I know is that yesterday I stayed up late doing Chemistry problems and I'm waking up today to finish them. And it is only the first week of school! I'm not going to let Chemistry bet me. I'm going to be the master of Chemistry! I'm going to kick some Chemistry butt this semester! Or so I hope...

2 comments:

gatofish said...

Oh chemistry, light of my heart! You're off to a good start, taking the lead with it. Don't let it sense your fear! Good luck. It won't be that bad. :)

Aynex Mercado said...

I hope so. I'm only on Chapter Two and I'm already confused but I'll keep plugging along.