2/29/08

Letter-A-Day: R

Today's Letter-A-Day will be divided in two parts. I didn't had enough to do getting ready for the Quilt Show, making a gift for my grandfather's 90th birthday and other things I won't mention yet, that I had to join the Wardrobe Refashion Challenge.


What the challenge entails is that for 2 months I can't buy any new clothes. I have to either make it from scratch or refashion something. So for today's R Challenge, I am doing a refashion of a dress and kill two birds with one stone. So here is the dress I am going to refashion or try to. Click on the image to see a bigger version.

It is very brave of me to put a picture here now with no idea what I'm going to do. It could very well end up being a disaster. As you can see it is a little big on me and plenty long but everything is too long on me. Good thing I know how to sew or everything I buy at the store would end up costing me double after the seamstress bill. Anyway, wish me luck as I embark on my refashioning adventure.

As a side note, my neighbors got a karaoke game and every night I have to hear them try to sing and it is getting irritating. Just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: