7/30/06

Smock

I have been wasting a lot of time lately reading blogs and listening to podcasts. There is a blog called Tie One On where every month she posts a new theme for aprons that people sew and post pictures. Weird, I know. This month's theme is smocks.

Last night I had dinner at a neighbor's house. After dinner I had two coffees. That was at 9pm. When I got home that night I was wired! I couldn't sleep so I sewed this smock. Isn't it cute? It's made of silk and I don't even know if I can wash it. I may need to send it to the dry cleaners which means that I am not going to wear it too often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.srfabrics.com/silks/silkcare.htm

The above link has some interesting information about using and caring for silk garments.

You look lovely in that silk smock...comfy too.

Aynex Mercado said...

Thanks for the website. I read the directions for hand washing and they look like a lot of work. Oh well...