6/2/06

Quilter's Newsletter Magazine


Quilter's Newsletter Magazine is the most important quilting magazine. Many times I have heard from quilters that haven't "made it" that they would know they "made it" if they had a quilt in QNM. Well, I don't know if I have "made it" but i had a little picture of one of my quilts in the new issue of QNM. It is with an article about an quilt exhibit in Nashville where one of my quilts will be on display. It is funny that they put that picture on the magazine because it is a horrible picture. I finished that quilt right on time to enter it in the quilt show in Paducah and I needed to send them a picture. I was in the middle of moving my whole studio and wasn't set up to take pictures. I went to Susan Favreau's house, a long arm quilter that moved close me. I pinned my quilt on one of her quilts and took a picture in horrible light. Then erased the background in Photoshop and entered the show. The quilt was not accepted in the quilt show but it is going to the show in Nashville and now is on QNM. Who knew...

No comments: